Thursday 12 October 2017

Sergio Aguero has opened-up over the Amsterdam car crash

MANCHESTER CITY ace Sergio Aguero has opened-up over the Amsterdam car crash which almost killed him.
The Argentine superstar, 29, revealed he was saved only by his seat-belt after his taxi hit a pole following a Maluma concert in the Dutch capitalAguero was seen back in light training at City this week as he steps up his return to first-team action.
Looking back on the incident, Aguero said: "When I got to the hospital I asked the doctor if I could play for City on the Saturday.
"He said, 'I don't believe so'.
"I took a moment to think and realised it's thanks to wearing a seat-belt that I'm able to talk about this at all." Days after the smash, Argentina team doctor Donato Villani painted a bleak picture for the ex-Atletico Madrid man.
He said: “Sergio is in a very bad way emotionally, as he was very eager to come over and play for the national side.
“He can't move around his house, or get in and out of a car. The truth is that he feels very bad, as he wanted to be with us.
"He was not at all to blame for the accident, but it has put him out of our two qualifiers. He won't be able to play for a month and a half." However, Aguero has now returned to light training and is even in contention to play in the game against Stoke this weekend.
The City star said: "(On Thursday) I'll rejoin the group and see how I feel, whether I'm comfortable or not."
As a bumper Premier League weekend, including Liverpool vs Manchester United, approaches, check out seven incredible things to look out for...
From The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment