Thursday 30 November 2017

Antonio Conte apologises for his actions

CHELSEA boss Antonio Conte has revealed he was sent off during the Swansea game for complaing about the opposition time-wasting.

 Antonio Conte was fuming at what he perceived to be Swansea time-wasting tactics
It came after he furiously protested the award of a Swansea goal kick and questioning the visitors for time wasting.
Speaking about his dismissal after the game, Conte was in apologetic mood.
"It's right to apologise for what happened during the game.
"During the game, in the first half, I saw that Swansea were wasting time. I said this a few times to the fourth official. "At the same time I didn't see something change. I was frustrated for this situation. I tried to tell again, but then the referee took this decision.
"I apologise for this. I was frustrated. For sure I made a mistake. During the game I suffer. With my players I suffer. It's a pity." The Football Association will await Swarbrick's report before determining if additional disciplinary action against Conte is necessary, but it appears unlikely after the officials accepted his apology.
Conte watched the second half in the dressing room, but still in his animated way.
From The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment