Wednesday 29 November 2017

Tottenham have dropped 11 points of 15 since Mauricio Pochettino’s ‘Brave New World’ book was released

TOTTENHAM have dropped 11 points out of 15 since Mauricio Pochettino's autobiography was released.
The Spurs boss' book, Brave New World, appears to have jinxed his title-chasing side since it reached shelves on October 26.
 Mauricio Pochettino has endured a miserable Premier League run since his book was released
The book, written by Sky Sports journalist Guillem Balague, gives readers an "exclusive behind-the-scenes story of the Mauricio Pochettino revolution at Spurs".
It reads as Pochettino's diary of a season at White Hart Lane. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger took a swipe at Poch when his book came out, claiming he will NEVER write his autobiography while still in charge of a club.
He said: "I don’t like to talk and not tell the truth. “As long as you are in work, you cannot really tell what is going on. Just to sell a book?
“I have no interest. If it is to really say what I think about the game and what I think about some aspects of our game, I will do it but at the moment it is impossible.” Wenger has yet to read Poch’s book but insisted it is only because he does not have the time.
 He added: “I’ve nothing against it. I am open-minded.
“But I do not have much time in my schedule, not because it’s not interesting.
 “I already have a good experience of managing.”
Harry Kane's goal was just a consolation as Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez sealed Leicester's win last night at the King Power.

No comments:

Post a Comment