Friday 1 December 2017

Antonio Conte charged with misconduct

ANTONIO CONTE has been charged with misconduct after he was sent off during Wednesday's clash against Swansea.
The Blues boss has until 6pm on December 5 to respond to the charge.
 The boss was fuming at what he perceived to be Swansea time-wasting tactics
Conte could face a fine or a further suspension for his actions in the Premier League fixture on Wednesday.
The 48-year-old was dismissed from the touchline for the first time in his career by official Neil Swarbrick.
It came after he furiously protested a Swans goal kick and accused Paul Clement's side of time wasting.
He later apologised to Swarbrick and fourth official Lee Mason but has been charged. He said: "It's right to apologise for what happened during the game.
"During the game, in the first half, I saw that Swansea were wasting time. I said this a few times to the fourth official. "At the same time I didn't see something change. I was frustrated for this situation.
"I tried to tell again, but then the referee took this decision. "I apologise for this. I was frustrated. For sure I made a mistake.
"During the game I suffer. With my players I suffer. It's a pity"
From The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment