Friday 6 June 2014

Super Eagles striker has promised to give his best at the World Cup

Nigeria international Michael Uchebo has confessed that a good display at the 2014 World Cup could open the way for him to get a better club during the summer.

The former VVV Venlo player who will be making his debut at the quadrennial global football showpiece has never hidden his intention to swap the Jupiler league for a better league in Europe.

"First and foremost, I hope to warm my way into the hearts of the coaches so that I feature very prominently in Brazil,” he told Goal.
“I hope to have a fantastic World Cup outing which I know will give me lots of opportunities and also ensure that the Super Eagles go far in the competition,” concluded the soft spoken midfielder who promised not to chase personal glory but help contribute his quota to the success of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment