Friday 4 August 2017

PSG troll Barcelona after signing Neymar

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN have wasted no time in trolling Barcelona following the world-record signing of Neymar.
The Brazilian completed his staggering £198million move on Thursday after the player’s representatives met his buy-out clause. And PSG have rubbed further salt in the wound by posting a picture of Barca transfer target Marco Verratti with his thumbs up alongside the caption: “Hope you’re having a nice day.”
The Catalan giants were desperate to add Verratti to their ranks this summer and even held secret talks with the player in Ibiza.
But it appears the plot to unsettle the midfielder spectacularly backfired as PSG launched their assault to lure Neymar to the French capital.
Verratti, 24, wanted to force through a move to Barcelona after deciding to train away from his team-mates after returning from his summer holidays.
But PSG blocked any move and were left furious over Barca’s apparent tapping up of the midfielder.
And they have now had the last laugh after luring their star player away from the Nou Camp.
Neymar will pocket a stunning £500,000-a-week AFTER tax after penning a five-year deal.
The Samba star will be unveiled at 12:30pm on Friday as he prepares for a new challenge.
Speaking after his move, he said: "I am extremely happy to join Paris Saint-Germain. Since I arrived in Europe, the club has always been one of the most competitive and most ambitious.
"And the biggest challenge, what most motivated me to join my new teammates is to help the club to conquer the titles that their fans want. "Paris Saint-Germain’s ambition attracted me to the club, along with the passion and the energy this brings. I played 4 seasons in Europe and I feel ready to take the challenge.
"From today, I will do everything I can to help my new team-mates, to open up new horizons for my club and to bring happiness to its millions of supporters around the world."
From The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment