Monday 27 November 2017

Chelsea target Richmond Boakye issues come

CHELSEA target Richmond Boakye has pleaded for an emotional reunion with Antonio Conte at Stamford Bridge.
Blues boss Conte signed the £10million-rated Ghana international for Juventus from Genoa in 2012.
 Richmond Boakye would love to link up with Antonio Conte again
 Boakye, 24, has since hit 34 goals in 42 games for Serbian giants Red Star Belgrade.
Conte has remained on the striker's trail and had him watched in Red Star's Europa League visit to Arsenal earlier this month.
Boakye told Italian outlet TuttoMercatoWeb: "If Antonio Conte wants to sign me then I would be delighted to play for him once again.
"He wanted to sign me, and he brought me to Juventus. To my mind he is a great manager, and I will always be grateful to him. "I remember going out on loan to Elche in Spain, as there was no space for me in the Juventus first team.
"He rang me to give me a morale boost and remind me of my qualities. For a lad of 19 that was a real pleasure. "There are lots of rumours about my future at the moment. But nothing is definite until I sign a contract."
Boakye has won 12 Ghana caps, scoring six goals for the Black Stars. The centre-back appears to have displaced David Luiz in the centre of Antonio Conte’s three-man defence for good.
And after starring in wins over Manchester United and West Brom – with Chelsea keeping clean sheets in both games – Christensen was given the nod for the weekend draw against Liverpool.
The Dane played 90 minutes in all three matches, and is now the first academy graduate to accomplish the feat since Stamford Bridge legend Terry broke through in the 2000/2001 campaign.

From The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment