Friday 24 November 2017

I want first team football if not I am leaving - Jack Wilshere


 Jack Wilshere has mainly played in Europa League and EFL Cup for Arsenal
GETTY IMAGES
4

JACK WILSHERE has admitted he may be forced to leave Arsenal as he chases first team football.
The England midfielder has only featured twice in the Premier League this season, with his appearances being largely restricted to the Europa League. And, speaking after the Gunners' 1-0 defeat to Koln, he claimed the lack of playing time is making him question his future.
He said: "Of course I want to be playing. It's difficult when you play every three weeks.
"It's the same as every player. I'm still determined to win my place back, I'm working hard and we'll see what the future holds.
"If I can get in or I can't."
 Wilshere spent last season on loan at Bournemouth, but had his campaign cut short after suffering a broken leg during a clash against Tottenham.
He returned to the Emirates and made his long-awaited Premier League return for Arsenal during the 5-2 victory at Everton on October 22.
But, since then, he has only featured as a late substitute in the 3-1 defeat at Manchester City.
Wilshere, 25, has played all five Europa League games, as well as both EFLCup matches.
From The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment