Thursday 7 December 2017

Eden Hazard ‘contacted by Real Madrid for a possible move

EDEN HAZARD has allegedly been contacted by Zinedine Zidane over a move to Real Madrid.
Chelsea ace Eden Hazard is a long-time target of Real Madrid
But, according to Spanish title Diario Gol, Zidane has called Hazard in the past week to discuss his interest.
Hazard, 26, has a two and a half years to run on his current deal at Stamford Bridge.
But Real are long-term suitors and Hazard recently spoke of his admiration for the Spanish giants.
The Times says that Hazard has shelved talks until the end of the season, when Hazard then jets off to face England at the World Cup. At the end of November, Hazard said: “I am always very fine at this club. I still have two years of my contract left.
“When I feel the desire to leave, I’ll leave. But, for now, I’m a Blue.
“We know the admiration that I have for Real, but I’m at Chelsea. Every year, things were said about me but I stayed. “In Lille, I was announced in Paris, but I stayed. And in Chelsea, people always said that I’m leaving, but I’m still here.”
Antonio Conte urged Hazard to pen a new Blues contract after he put Newcastle to the sword with a double in Saturday’s 3-1 win.
When asked about contract for Hazard and Thibaut Courtois, the Italian boss said: “It is normal during the season to have the contact between the player – or the agent of the player – and the club.
From The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment