Monday 11 December 2017

Joe Hart furious for been dropped - David Moyes

DAVID MOYES says he cares about West Ham, not his players’ reputations after axing Joe Hart.
SunSport revealed exclusively last week the England keeper was being ditched in favour of understudy Adrian for the game with Chelsea.
David Moyes dropped Joe Hart for the Chelsea clash
Hart, 30, who is on loan from Manchester City, now faces a battle to get his place back with Adrian due to face Arsenal on Wednesday.
Hammers boss Moyes said: “When I came in I said I would tell you straight, I wouldn’t kid anybody.
“I have compassion for the players as well, that’s why it wasn’t easy — but it’s West Ham I have to get results for.
“Joe wasn’t happy and we will get a response. “He is such a good professional, so experienced that he will be back playing, there is no doubt about that.
“Obviously, he wants to play but I’ve got to do what’s best for West Ham and pick the players I think will get us a result.” And Hart’s lack of game time will weaken his position as the Three Lions first-choice keeper ahead of next year’s World Cup.
Everton’s Jordan Pickford and Southampton’s Fraser Forster are also vying for the number one spot.
From The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment