Saturday 13 January 2018

I have nothing but contempt for Antonio Conte - Jose Mourinho

JOSE MOURINHO says he has nothing but contempt for Antonio Conte after their verbal spat.
Mourinho was labelled a ‘senile’ and ‘a little man’ by Chelsea boss Conte.
 Jose Mourinho claims he has nothing but 'contempt' for Antonio Conte
Mourinho assertion that he would never be ‘suspended for match fixing’ relating to Conte’s time at Siena in Italy, hit a nerve too.
And today Mourinho said: “I think when a person insults another you can expect a response, or you can expect contempt.
“The first time he insulted me I had a response, a response that I know that touched the point where he really feels hurt.
“Then he insulted me for a second time but now I change and now contempt and for me contempt means end of the story.” Conte had received a four-month suspension while manager at Juventus in the 2012-13 season for failing to report match-fixing at his previous club Siena.
He was, however, cleared in 2016 of any wrong doing. Mourinho also took the time to describe Alexis Sanchez as a “phenomenal player.”
United have joined Man City in the hunt, with Sanchez out of contract next summer.
From The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment