Wednesday 25 October 2017

Diafra Sakho begs West Ham to sell him in January

DIAFRA SAKHO is pleading with West Ham to sell him in January.
The Hammers blocked the Senegal striker's deadline day switch to Rennes in August. Diafro, 27, then scored a winner against Swansea earlier this month to briefly lift the pressure on boss Slaven Bilic.
But the ex-Metz man made it clear he saw his future in France, not London.
He said: “I still want to leave - I don’t hide it. I want a change of environment.
“I’ve spent three wonderful years at West Ham but I want to see other things and I think that going to France would be a good challenge. “One day in the future perhaps I’d like to come back, but right now I want a change of scenery.”
Sakho flew out to Rennes without permission on deadline day - and in a bizarre twist also turned up at Chelmsford Racecourse that day. He said: “I understood the situation and came back - but that didn’t change my desire to leave.
“I’m happy to be here today, but nothing has changed. "I have nothing against the fans, players or manager but nobody has convinced me to stay.” Meanwhile, the Hammers have been linked with Hoffenheim boss Julian Nagelsmann as pressure mounts on current manager Slaven Bilic.
Croat Bilic survived a meeting with club chiefs after Friday's 3-0 home loss against Crystal Palace.
But the Express claim the Hammers have made informal contact with the Bundesliga side about "mini Mourinho" Nagelsmann, who became Hoffenheim manager in February last year aged just 28.
From The Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment